About Topsy Farms
Topsy Farms is a family-owned farm on Amherst Island in Lake Ontario.
We specialize in ethically produced 100% pure wool products, Canadian wool blankets, sheepskins, and fresh or frozen lamb.
Click here to read about Topsy Farms’ History.
General Inquiries (613)389-3444, 888-287-3157, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Inquiries (613)389-3444, 888-287-3157, email@example.com
The people at Topsy Farms care about the community and the environment. Members have:
- produced and edited the Amherst Island Beacon newsletter for 40 years (now available free on line)
- been members of the Island First Response and Volunteer Department
- established a Monarch Way Station on the home farm
- been members of provincial agricultural advisory bodies and sheep associations
- coordinated fresh food produce pickup from Island gardeners to Kingston shelters and food programs
- have supported or been members of many Island services and community activities (see Great Outing to Amherst Island – Day or Weekend) also visit the Amherst Island website
We welcome visitors to our on-line store, to our farm outlet shop, The Wool Shed and to the activities we offer seasonally – shearing, cherishing orphan lambs and other events. Visit www.facebook.com/topsyfarms for the latest information. Or call or email and ask us.