Topsy Farms invites the public to visit shearing.
In 2018, we’ll be shearing the entire flock on April 21st and 22nd.
There is no charge for the visit but it must be scheduled to ensure you have a good view of the action. If you have 4 people (adults and kids) please book 4 spaces.
Things to know before your visit:
- The ferry leaves the mainland hourly on the half hour and from the Island on the hour. The ferry fee for a carload is $9 (round trip). We suggest you car pool, parking at the mainland ferry dock.
- Please use the washrooms on the ferry
- We book half hour viewing time, and can accommodate about 20 people in each time period. If it isn’t crowded, you are welcome to stay longer.
- When booking please total the number of adults and children and put in box to left “number of visitors” using arrow.
- People with special hearing or vision needs are welcome. The viewing area is up 2 flights of stairs so mobility is an issue. Please contact us with details prior to your visit. firstname.lastname@example.org or 613 389-3444.
- If you need to cancel your visit please let us know as soon as you know.