Book your farm visit
2017 farm visit information coming soon!
May 14 – June 5 we invite visitors to cuddle & bottle feed the rescued baby lambs.
Things to know before your visit:
- The ferry leaves the mainland hourly on the half hour and from the Island on the hour. The ferry fee for a carload is $9.00 (round trip).
- Please use the washrooms on the ferry if possible.
- The $10 farm visit fee is per vehicle, not per person. (This does not apply to Adoptive Families)
- Large groups (8+ people) please email email@example.com or call 613 389-3444 to confirm you are coming – we may keep the next space unbooked.
- People with special needs are welcome but please contact us with details prior to your visit. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613 389-3444.
- If you need to cancel your visit please let us know as soon as you know.
Once you’re at the farm:
- You are welcome to stay longer with the lambs than the 30 minute time slot if no other groups have booked after yours.
- The Wool Shed will be open with all products found here and more
- There will be lambs in the fields to watch.
- The Back Kitchen will be open Friday, May 20 – 23, 8 – 8; Thursdays – Sundays, 8 – 8
- accommodation is available at The Lodge, Poplar Dell B&B (email@example.com)
- check http://topsyfarms.com/events/visit-amherst-island