Book your farm visit – Nurture Baby Lambs
May 14 – June 5 we invite visitors to nurture baby lambs – to cuddle & bottle feed.
Things to know before your visit:
- The ferry leaves the mainland hourly on the half hour and from the Island on the hour. The ferry fee for a carload is $9 (round trip). Car pool parking on the mainland is available.
- Please use the washrooms on the ferry
- The $15 farm visit fee is per vehicle.
- Large groups (10+ people) please book 2 time periods. Sorry, but smaller groups are limited to 15 minutes during weekends. The time period shows a 1 – that means one group of up to 8 people.
- People with special needs are welcome. Please contact us with details prior to your visit. email@example.com or 613 389-3444.
- If you need to cancel your visit please let us know as soon you know.
Once you’re at the farm:
- You may nurture the baby lambs with cuddles, romps or perhaps a bottle
- You are welcome to stay longer with the lambs than the 15 minute time slot if no one is waiting.
- The Wool Shed will be open with all products found here and more
- There will be sheep lambing in the fields, with older lambs cavorting to watch.
- The Back Kitchen will be open
- Accommodation is available at The Lodge, Poplar Dell B&B (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Check http://topsyfarms.com/events/visit-amherst-island