Book your farm visit – Nurture Lambs
May 14 – June 5, 2017, we invited visitors to nurture lambs – to cuddle & bottle feed. Most of the lambs have ‘graduated’ to their permanent home, but three remain with us for the summer, for the pleasure of visitors to the Wool Shed.
They will eat from a bottle, walk on a leash, and just might cuddle.
We are officially open every day, but it is wise to contact us in advance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613 389-3444/888 287-3157.
- The Wool Shed will be open with all products found here and more
- There are sheep in our nearby fields with their lambs in June.
- The Back Kitchen will be open
- Accommodation is available at The Lodge, Poplar Dell B&B (email@example.com)
- Check https://topsyfarms.com/events/visit-amherst-island
- The Neilsons Store Museum and the Weasel and Easel will be open the hours listed.